Monday, December 13, 2010

W&V ORIGINALS: KneeKnocked - FINAL DAY


The final tracks of the KneeKnocked C-Sides happen to be my personal favorites as well as both the first piece I ever put together and the most recent (listed respectively below). While they may be amateur at best, they do remind me of how much work and detail goes into the creation of remarkable things and why I have such appreciation for those capable of enduring the search for excellence.
enjoy.



Day 4 - FINAL DAY, Tracks 7 & 8 - In Memoriam.


Tribute








Best Thing In A While









Also Check Out:

2 comments:

Dominick said...

dude, very cool stuff. i don't know how this slipped under my radar, as I'm only just finding it now.

keep it up! like you said "posting their digi-ashes", it's good to clear out space and make breathing room for new ideas. i need to do the same more often.

Wormholes and Vitamins said...

Awesome, thanks man! Yeah, figured 2011 would be a great time to start fresh and clear the air for some new stuff. Let me know when you've got new stuff up too!