Friday, November 19, 2010

FRIDAY UPDATES: stuff and things are happening...

So there's no fancy friday showdown or anything like that today, there's just the announcement that I'll be taking this shit up a notch. I'm tired of trying to perfect every little thing and then just not posting anything because of a fear of sucking. I spend so much time trying to do everything sometimes I end up not doing anything at all and fuck.that. I've got a list of videos that I'll be posting today that I'm really excited about and I've got a great new collection of graphic design sources that I'm going to be tapping into. Also, in honor of some additions I'm making to my home studio I will be releasing a series of "B-Sides that don't have an A-Side" which are about 9 songs that I've produced over the last six years whose master files have recently been lost forever on a busted computer. I'll be spreading their digi-ashes right here on W&V where I'll post a song or two every morning starting Monday. Some are incomplete and needed more work than others but I'm not just gonna let them sit there, staring at me, mouthing the words... "we could have been good together". I won't do it. I WON'T. Plus, I think it'll help make some healthy room for the new stuff I'm working on...

That is all.

Love,
Daniel


1 comment:

Timothy Ryan said...

Looking forward to it.

Tim