Monday, April 19, 2010

The Maiden Blog

It begins with a name...
...or, rather, the lack there of. Embarking on my first blogging venture was supposed to be easy: sign up, post other people's music, some videos, then laugh and cry with friends and strangers. Nothing to it really. I would fall victim to the burden of fame by dribbling and ranting popular obscurities like the way the aged Madonna frightens me the same way Mickey Mouse used to. However, before all this goodness could begin its natural ascension I had to stake claim to a name. Easy. Fricking. Answer: POOPLE. Yes, POOPLE. Thank you POOPLE. Thank you for coming to me in my sleep, thank you for your grace, your elegance, and your simplicity. You are reminiscent of the same made-up word-sewer that GOOGLE climbed out of and still so playful. POOPLE. Try it. It's like doing jumping jacks without underwear, everything out there just flailing about freely. However, by this point you've likely feigned back and forth between this and the URL and noticed that POOPLE is somehow not the name of this blog. POOPLE=taken.
Blasphemy indeed my friends. Welcome to... Wormholes and Vitamins

No comments: